Jesus said in the Great Commission, "Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature." (Mark 16:15)
Sacred Turntable has been preserving and streaming traditional, Bible-based programming since 2010. We exist to serve the Christian Community with music, scripture, and stimulating devotionals.
Technology has given us the means to reach countless people with God's Word, and we use this extraordinary tool to help fulfill the Great Commission.
Join us in prayer that this station will bring honor and glory to our Savior and Lord Jesus Christ.
Our Mission Statement
All of Grace Ministries, Inc. (Sacred Turntable) exists to serve the Christian Community and strengthen the local church and family by preserving and providing Sacred music, Scripture and stimulating devotionals, all done to the Glory of God.
We adhere to the historic Christian faith as defined by the Old- and New-Testament Scriptures. In addition, the creeds and confessions offered at various times in the history of the Christian Church provide further guidance and definition for program content on All of Grace. The earliest Christian creed was also the shortest and simplest. When asked, “What do you believe?” our fellow believers of the first century would have answered “Christ is risen!” Over time, more detail has been added, and statements of faith and belief abound. Here’s ours.
Statement of Faith
We do affirm and declare our belief in the Christian faith and do set forth the following:
• The Bible as the divinely inspired, inerrant, infallible, and authoritative word of God.
• The triune Godhead in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
• The personality of Satan and his present control over unregenerate man.
• The fall and lost estate of man whose total depravity makes necessary his new birth.
• The deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, death, bodily resurrection, present exaltation at God’s right hand and His coming again.
• The reconciliation of man to God by the substitutionary death and shed blood of Jesus Christ, our Savior.
• The resurrection of the saved unto everlasting life and blessedness in heaven and the resurrection of the unsaved unto everlasting punishment in hell.
• The Church, the indivisible body of Christ manifested, bound together by the Holy Spirit, consisting only of those who are born again, for whom He now makes intercession in heaven and for whom He shall come again.
• Christ’s great commission to the Church to go into all the world and preach the Gospel to every creature, baptizing and teaching those who believe.
“Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.” - Matthew 5:16